Monday, March 24, 2014

Start blogging they said.....

Over the last 24 hours I have been obsessing about blogs... Eat, sleep, dream about them. Ok maybe that's a little bit of an exaggeration. (Shocking for anyone who knows me!) Either way, I am total amazed by these crafty, DIY, home decor, amazing women who do it all, blogs I have come across on my search for my own path to blogging happiness. Now I would consider myself to be pretty tech savvy, but these daily blog posts and all the sponsoring is throwing me for a loop! Maybe it will come to me with time, so bear with me as I figure out this new world!

For now I just want to say thank you to those awesome blogs that I have started following! There are WAY too many to list, but you can find them on our blogroll!

No comments:

Post a Comment